Monday, July 21, 2008

Hi everyone, welcome to the TBVCR Web Log! If you're new, TBVCR is the rescue committee of the Tampa Bay Vizsla Club. I am Crystal, one of the rescue chairs and the owner of 2 great Vizslas. I'm very involved in the TBVC and am also the webmaster for the rescue site.

I hope that this blog will serve as a updater--to post pictures of our rescue get togethers, our fun day events, and let you know what is going on with our current rescues. Currently Tracker is the only dog we have in rescue, but you never know from day to day what's going to happen!

Email me to let me know if you can help with rescue--whether it be by fostering, transporting, or donating, we are always looking for volunteers and are VERY grateful for the help we get. Also let me know if you have any suggestions for this website--things you'd like to see, important information, etc. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this web log!

1 comment:

CharFowler2002@yahoo.com said...

I love this blog, Crystal. Great Job!!!!

These two look like they would make great pets. They are adorable.